Scaly skin, red patches, actirin 10mg, telfast 120mg, gupisone 20mg

Good Day Dr. Apparently i am suffering from skin disease which i tried to treat earlier without any effective result.. i have been suffering from this disease probably for 5- 6 years now.. i hav dry scaly skin and my skin gets red in patches ..patches tiny big joined seperate .. if you know what i mean and its all over my body..i am 24..i weigh 56 and mayb 152-154cm ( appx 5ft)..i wish if u hav solution for this...i want to also add for last one year i have been taking actirin 10mg + telfast 120mg..i have changed my dr. due to no result .. my new dr. prescribed me with gupisone 20mg 10days course ...please comment if this will be of any help
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012