Scalp biopsy showing androgenetic alopecia. Severe hair loss. How to grow the hair back?

I had thick curly hair to my shoulders and in December it started coming out in droves when I washed it. A scalp biopsy revealed that I have androgenetic alopecia . My hair is no longer pretty spiral curls it is thin, the ends frail and thin, short pieces, and have lost at least 70% , not the same thicknes and volume. cant make a style with it. I can t explain how bad it looks. I do not have a pretty face, so this has made me severely depressed. I bought a wig, but it makes me feel and look stupid. How do I get all of my hair back?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012