Scabby nose, hard to blow, hit on head, swollen and pressure on eye, feels dizzy, headache, tylenol ibuprofen

I ve been having problems with inside my nose since Dec, its always scabby and it hard to blow nose, yesterday I wacked top of my forhead with corner of car door got dizzy for q few then went away, well today I ve had this massive headache and its bad I dont think I ever hurt this bad, I have major pressure above both eyes, where I hit my self lil swollen and pressure, ears keep going in and out, I ve tried taking Tylenol ibuprofen and alieve nothing is working and doesn t seem to be getting better its just getting worse as the day goes, what should I do
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012