Scabby bleeding from nose, green mucus from chest, cramps, itchy ears. Reason?

Hey I have a really saw, scabby , bleeding red nose inside.. Had it for the last couple of weeks with a bad chest bringing alot of yellow/green mucus and very out of breath and ears very saw and itchy. I have also been having really bad cramp for the last 3 mornings.. Just really not feeling good at all. Do you have any ideas? Thank-u adele
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
allergy to some protein incvolving snuses nose ear chest and nerves
the present episode can be treated with antibiotic course to clear infection in nose throat sinuses chest
anti allergic tabs to clear or decrease formation of mucus in chest sinuses nose and conrol itching in ears
to relief chest need bronchodilator cough syp
and vitamins to reduce cramps
if there is regular recurrences you can go for allergy tests and immunotherapy to treat permanently