Scab on back and penis, minor cough. Had unprotected sex. What could be these scabs?

Hi, I recently had unprotected sex with a male. I am a female. He was incarcerated for five years so I was a little extra worried. Later that night, I noticed he had a couple of nickel or dime sized, elevated lesions that felt like large scabs located on his upper back under his neck . I did not see them. I also noticed he had a small scab like bump on the underside of his penis where the head and shaft me. It felt crusted and it may have been one, maybe two, I m not really sure. They did not seem painful to him. If it s related, I remember him mentioning his back was itching and he also had a minor cough . What could this possibly be???
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Dear Friend.
See it is very difficult to comment upon , that what he had.
That might be an infection, might be an allergic reaction to some drug he is taking, or any thing.
Important point is that since you had an unprotected sex, you better get yourself tested and be sure.
If you develop fever, cough or anything within few days, that might be a symptom of some disease contraction from him.
It is always better to be sure, so get tested and be tension free.

Play Safe , Stay Healthy