Saying things in my head that are worrying and nasty.

Hi, For quite a few years now I have been saying things in my head that are worrying and nasty and it is getting worse, I just want it all to stop. I can be walking down the street and look at someone I have never seen before and say in my head I don t wish they were dead or Slag or other bizarre things. I look at family photographs and say in my head I wish they would dye their hair blue and I wish my kids were dead funny . I am worried and just want to stop having these phrases going on in my mind. I also tag nice things three times because there are the important people in my life, Me and my two children. If I think my brothers would like it I tag it with a five because there are five in that family. I am really worried about my head, Can you please help me ?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Dec 2010

Some of your symptoms need more clarification (like what do you mean by "saying things in my head") and there is a lot of information that is needed in addition before you can be helped.

Please consult a psychiatrist.

Good luck.