Saw blood in urine twice. Slight numbness in hand and back. What does this indicate?

Two weeks ago when it first started only in the morning that I urinated with blood . There is no pain involved. A couple of days with no issues and again blood in the urine in the morning. I also feel a slight numbness in my middle back and right hand . What are these symptoms telling me? Do you have an ideal what is this? I m out of the country at the moment and plan to see my doctor in 2 months time when I get back home. Is this ok? Hope you can help me.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012