Sandwich stuck in throat, breathing issues, had tongue swelling after eating fruit yogurt, eased with anti-allergic medicines. Help?

hi, I am having this problem for past 3, 4 weeks.4 weeks ago i was having sandwich and i felt that i got stuck in my throat but it didnt because of that i painc and start having bearthing problems since then i feel like food will stuck in my i had fruit yougrt and after that my tounge start to swelling up i had anti-allergice tablets and i felt better but my breathing was fine it just i panic and feel dizzy start shaking and felt that i can breath.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013