Same sex relationship, one partner depressed, angry, suicidal, frustrated. Treatment?

hi i have been with my partner for three years this is my first same sex reltionship and can honestly say i am totally happy though we have some problems my girlfriend lost her mum at a young age and blames herself she has a son who is fifteen and talks to her like crap i have four children myself that live by rules though are not strict however we have a few good months then all of a sudden her son plays up and talks to her like crap she tells him off but then feels bad goes into depression and starts cutting herself i keep helping her through but am t loss because then she starts on me and my kids about silly things like washing etc i work thirty nine hours a week cook take kids too and from school plz help
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012