Salty taste in throat, mouth, feeling of something stuck in throat. Endoscopy done. Treatment?

Hi, I am 33 years old.Since the last 5 months I have salty taste in my throat and some what in my mouth, i feel something is unswallowed . i went to hospital and check it via endoscopy but there is nothing in my throat. the salty taste increases after i took a meal. Would you tell me doctor what makes me to have salty taste in my throat? Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hello I am Dr Ravinder Sharma ENT surgeon. Salty taste in oral cavity can be because of
1.     Infection of salivary glands
2.     Infection of tonsil
3.     Dental cause
4.     Sinuses infection with postnasal drip
You will need a ENT and a dental consultation. I hope this answers your query
Feel free to contact me if you need more help
with regards
Ravinder Sharma