Salty taste in mouth with mucus. History of breast cancer, bilateral mastectomy ,massive pulmonary embolism,elevated LDL, elevated c-relactive protein. Reasons ?

Hi! I m having a very salty taste in my mouth. I m not on any medication and I can t control the large amount of mucus that I m experiencing . I ve been very tired . In2010 have breast cancer ,bilateral mastectomy ,massive pulmonary embolism , DVT , hematomas, seroms, osteoporosis ,elevated LDL,(pattern b small cell) elevated c-relactive protein,and my bun,ast,alt have just come down,. It has just been one year since my last surgery. ( I had nine) I was in good health before all this! The salty taste is so bad tonight along with the mucus that I can t lay down and sleep! Thank you so much for your kindness and time! AAAAA. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013