Salty taste in mouth, white tongue. History of gallbladder removal, peptic ulcer. Taking HRT. Have sleep apnea

I have a salty taste in my mouth and my tongue is white and salty all over , I have had my gallbladder removed about a year ago, I do smoke very little alcohol. I was on a diet eating 1200 calories a day of all types of food, I still eat low calories, I was 90kilos and now 55 kilos. I am on HRT being the only medication I take. I have had no pain anywhere, my teeth do need attending too thou. This has been ongoing for the last week, I am 53 years old and never had this issue. I do get hay fever, sinus, asthma, I sleep with a c pap, as I have sleep aphna. No issues with anything else. I am a little slack on drinking my water but try and have some each day. Years ago I had a peptic Ulcer. I do get some reflux at times and feel full after a meal, got any ideas to pin point my problem thanks glenda
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013