Salty taste in mouth and on lips, 13 teeth extracted. Scope mouthwash used. Advise?

hello:

5 days ago i had 13 teeth removed everything went great no pain except when the stiches move a little. my probem is im getting a strong salty taste in my mouth and on my lips it started today.
i have been using scope to rince & clean out my mouth out everytime after i eat since the extraction.

just noticed
One Question is ($18.00) ?
ill go somewhere else to find out my answer im not paying to get my ? answered.
thats crazy you have to pay there are so many free dental sites that will answer my ? for free

thx anyways
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013