Salty and stinging tongue and throat, brown tongue, no sinus or fever, dry cough

I have had a salty and stinging (burning) tongue and sometimes a stinging throat for a while. Also my tongue is either pasty white, or green after using mouthwash but most of the time a dull brown, even though I brush my tongue twice a day. No sinus problems or fever. My tongue feels best after brushing it. Is this a problem to see my physicien or dentist about? It has been going on for about six weeks. At first I had a dry cough associated with this.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012