Salt and ice challenge, burn, blisters. Put burn gel, neosporin. How to achieve faster healing?

I was stupid, and did the salt and ice challenge. I got a red burn on my arm and there was a couple blisters on it. They popped while i was playing volleyball. It hurts and i have been putting nesporin on it, one time i put vaseline on the raw skin and now ive been putting some burn gel on it with some bandaids. what can i do to speed up the recovery?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Welcome to Health care magic.
It seems your blisters are related to the exposer to the excessive cold water.
The blisters need cleaning and regular dressing and local application of antibiotics cream. You can use over the counter pain killer drugs as required.
If the blisters and the raw surface doesn't heal by 1 week then you need to consult a local physician and follow the advice.
I hope the advice will be helpful for you.