Salt and SALSA cures sore thoat & stops cold from developing

Salt and SALSA cures sore thoat & stops cold from developing! We and our two adult children are in good health. However, once in a while we have developed what is referred to as the common cold which usually begins with the first symptom as a sore throat. Not on purpose, actually by total chance, I happened to consume twice in one day, two snacks that contained salt and hot spices. And on that particular day I was developing a pretty sore throat and totally expected to wake the next morning with a full fledged cold. The next morning, my sore throat was gone and I had no other symptoms of illness. Since that time, MANY TIMES in the past two years, I and various members of our family have gotten out the corn chips and medium salsa and eaten our fill when we began to develop a sore throat. EVERY TIME the symptoms went away and nothing further developed. I am totally convinced that the salsa and chips are an excellent treatment to prevent stop sore throat and the common cold in its tracks! Try it yourself! And it's a whole lot more fun that gargling with salt water! Besides, gargling never seemed to help me much most of the time.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Aug 2009