Salmonella para typhi. Fever, muscle ache. Taken cefixime, ceftriaxone. Healing time and diet?

hi I want to ask best diet for the patients of salmonella para typhi A
how long its take to recover from this.... my sister is suffering from last 1 month... havinga mild fever of 100 F CONTINIOUSLY... she is having muscle ache too.... firstly she had taken cefixime 400mg o.d for 7 days... now from yesterday doctor started ceftriaxone 2g I/v o.d..... I want toknow howlong the antibiotic will be continued????????? nd how long itwill take to recover... any precautions??? thank you
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013