Saliva, traces of blood in mouth, throat on waking up causing irritation, disturbed sleep, had dome cleaning, filling of teeth, smoker. Advice?

Dear Doctor, when i wake up in the morning i found sliva & bit of blood in my mouth & part of it in my throat irritates me and disturbs my sleep and eventually make me awake....i have visited the dentist & he has done the cleaning ,scaling & filling of my teeth & said every thing is fine...but i am having same problem....pls also note i am a smoker (but not a chain one ) just 2 or 3 cigretts a day. regards mstariq YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012