Saliva stuck in chest, throwing up blood with intensity, red spots below eyes. Possible reason?

About every couple months I wake up with a feeling as if something, which I believe to be saliva, is stuck in my chest . Ranging anywhere from my upper stomach, to my chest, to my lower throat area. Soon thereafter I get excessive saliva and almost immediately following I begin to throw up. Typically the first time I vomit its yellow or clear. But then every time after that it is clearly blood that I m throwing up. I also noticed I have a lot of fatigue , sweats, and pain, nausea and discomfort in my stomach. The throwing up is so Intense that it makes the skin below my eyes and above my eyes spotty. Red spots everywhere as if I ve busted blood vessels. Next day I m fine. As I said its happening every few months for the last four years or so.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013