Saggy breasts and belly with stretch marks post delivery. Medicines to overcome this?

hello, I have a query about the strech marks after having a baby is there any cream which fade them or make them disappear my belly and breast are so loose like saggy I wish to back to my normal body/skin please any suggestions..... I was fair before pregnency but after having a baby its almost one year but skin is becoming darker some dark spots and under eye circles I am so worried about my skin please prescribe me any medicine
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012