Sagging eye ball in peripheral vision, discomfort and redness. Worry?

Hi, I have a question about my eye. It s my right eye. For a couple days now, the corner of my right eye has been bugging because it feels like my eyeball is kind of sagging? I feel it when I look to the right or in my peripheral vision , it feels like some of my eye is being squished. It doesn t hurt but it is uncomfortable and concerning. I looked at it in the mirror and the area is slightly red and very glossy, it bulges out and is noticeable, I have had several people ask me what s wrong with my eye and I don t know. Should I be worried? Please help if you can
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013