Safe to take Plan B soon after abortion? Have stomach cramps, bloating, discomfort

Good evening. I had an in-office abortion (vacuum aspiration) 1.5 weeks ago. I had intercourse two days ago and the condom broke. I have Plan B and and concerned about taking it so soon after the abortion procedure. Are there any additional risks or exacerbated side effects to be aware of? My stomach has been cramping, but manageable, since the procedure but is now bloated and uncomfortable. Should I be concerned about infection? If so, would Plan B not be recommended until I can see my PCP or a doctor at Planned parenthood?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012