Safe sex, not experiencing pre-menstrual symptoms. Likely chances of pregnacy?

please help am in am 22 year male student in Kenya and i had sex with my girlfriend who was a virgin like 3 times and during those time i was wearing a condom even the last time we did which was on august 2012 on 7th her period are suppose to start on mostly 20th august yesterday i talked to her and she told she hasn t started to experience her period symptoms and that really got me scared and when i told her to go for a test she say she don t want to she says we wait for the month to end which i don t really support right know we are not speaking because last night we had a big argument when i was telling her we go for a test and she refused please help i want to know the Chance of virgin to get pregnant and how to tackle this problem cause right know am not ready for a kid cause still am a student and am not financially able to support a baby please help
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012
Hello simonmuya27,
The last time you had sex was approximately on her ovulation time if her menses are regular ones. That means you had sex during the time she had highest possibility of getting pregnant.
Failure rate of condom is around 15 %.
This means there might be chance that she may be pregnant but there is also a possibility that she has a delayed period.
Since this is the time of her next period you can ask her to do urine pregnancy test.
It is easily available in any pharmacy. You just need to take a drop of urine and place it on it, and watch for the lines. Clear catalog will be given with it. It is also called as home pregnancy test.
Please confirm pregnancy as soon as possible and get an advice from a gync if you need to terminate pregnancy.