Sadness, disappointed, like being alone, crying without reason

hello Doctor I m a teenager girl I have alot of problems that I can not tell to anybody sometimes I feel so much sad and dispointed I look for something..anything.. that makes me happy ...I just lose the sense of life and think about my goals and how it is hard to achieve it ... I always feel like that ..I love being alone and talk to myself like a crazy and cry without any reason besides everybody noticed that I m selfish I want everything and everyone only for me do you believe my best brother is getting married this july and I feel so sad about that I mean he will have a home and never think about me I m afraid to lose him he is my best brother I need advices pls Doctor
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012