Sacrum gets displaced from the hip causing pinching of leg nerves, pain and numbness upto heel. Surgery required?

The right side of my sacrum get displaced from my hip,causing a pinching of my right leg nerves and pain and nomness all the way to my heel.I lay in bed,bend my right leg keeping the left one straight,then I push the sacrum back in place ans after about 20 minutes of pain,I will be fine until the next time it comes back out.This is turning almost daily and I d like to know if could be liga,ents broken or with time it all come to be alright? Do you think I would need cirgury? I will be visiting a orthopedic in a week.Any sugestions on what to do? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013