Sacroiliac pain on the top of pelvic bone since fitting of mirena coil, difficulty in walking. Could the coil be affecting this?

Hi I had a mirena coil fitted July 2011 and since July 2012 have had sacroiliac pain at the top of left pelvic bone. It felt like it started in my hip. X ray has shown early degeneration of sacroiliac joint , particularly on left side. I am 45, was doing 3 exercise classes weekly including Pilates . Now I struggle to walk, turn over in bed, getting up from sitting. I have seen a physio and am now seeing a chiropractor and getting a little relief from that. Could the coil be affecting this? Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013