Sacral agenesis. Mcturition and UTI. History of intermittent self cathererization undergone. Can conceive?

Dear Dr..I am Dr Aung Kyaw Thu from Myanmar..I get MBBS in 2013..I have a girlfriend who suffers sacral agenesis with symptoms like difficulty in micturition & frequent UTI other special complaints nor symptoms...during last attack in 2013,USG (abdomen) shows bilateral hydroureter and hydronephrosis..then her family doctor decided to do intermittent self catheterization...i want to know if she can pregnant or not..
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013