Sack has white skin with dandruff like particles when rubbed. What is it?

Hello, my sack left side has around 3cm whitish skin, when i rub my finger to it, white patches like dandruff apears, and on my anal place, i have mild red skin, it s itchy and painful a bit. Is it Jock itch? Is it contagious? I am trying to wash with Nizoral shampoo for 4 days now. I am washing everyday and have this problem for a long time, just started googling 4 days ago, because i suspect it won t go away on it s own. No signs of getting better, still the same. Other things : wear jeans a lot, 22 y.o male and don t wanna go to dermatologist .
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012