SVT, dizziness, pain, fibromyalgia, had panic attacks, taken flexiril, ibuprofen. Chances of ssi disability?

i am 45 year old woman who has had svt for years, it was first thought to be panic attacks, one episode a few years ago ended me in the er -- heart stopped twice by the iv solution, now on meds maintaining, then i get diagnosised with fibromyalgia my question is can i get ssi diabliity for these two conditions together. I am now staying dizzy two weeks running on vacation now and trying to clean house i have to push on the first day cause i know the next two at least i will be lucky to feel like eating even the pain after doing simple stuff all day like cleaning cabinets yesterday is horrible. I even took a flexeril and ibuprofen 800 mg before bed --what do i do
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012