STD test report showing herpes simplex. Rashes on the penis. History of having molluscum. Advice?

Hello. I just received an std screening 2 weeks ago, with no sexual activity after. I was negative foreverything except herpes simplex 1... after masturbating with lotion I got 2 welt like bumps. After 2 or 3 days of not touching they turned dry and no swelling and went away. Then 2 weeks later I got another one after using the same lotion but it was in a different spot... this one seemed to have a puss build up of a clear liquid but only when I squeezed it like a pimple . The welt itched and before i knew it i had damn near scraped it off. I put triple antibacterial cream on it, and 24hrs later, it already seems much better and dry... I have been diagnosed with molluscum but that was years ago with no breakout. Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013