SLE patient, asked for Gall Bladder removal. Guidance needed

Hi Doc, this is James here. I have a medical query. Help me... my query - My sister 20 years old is a patient of SLE for last 8 years. She is on steriod therapy for last 6 years. Now she had problem of pain in stomach and vomiting, 4 times in a month. We went to our Family Doc, he suggested us for Sonography. And he found a 10 mm stone inside Gall Bladder. Can you guide us what will be the next best step should we go for surgery if yes educate me about the surgery...
Asked On : Mon, 1 Aug 2011