SGT 96, SGOT 58, on BP medication, vitamin E, uterus removed due to myoma, weight gain

Good Evening Doctors..I am 52 years old, 5 2 in height and my weight is 76 kilos I just got the result of my SGT which is 96 and my SGOT is 58 i am so disturbed.. I dont smoke nor drinks alcohol.. I am taking Losartan Potassium for my Blood pressure Maintenance and i also drinks Vitamin E 400 IU everyday because my uterus has been removed last 1999 due to myoma... Last March till April 15 i have been drinking Diet coffee cause i gain so much weight.. I just want to know if this is alarming?? what must i do to lower my SGT and SGOT .. what medicines or vitamins can you recommend for me to drink.. Please help me ..Thank you very much and god bless..
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012