SGPT level is 110. High blood pressure and gastric problem. Hepatitis negative. Treatment?

My gender is male and my age is 32 years. My SGPT level has been upto 110 for 3 years. I have problem of little bit high blood pressure sometimes. And also have some gastric problem like indigestion sometimes and stomach gas often. I dont use large quantity of medicines. My father is suffered from hepatitis C, but my hepatitis resulte were negative 2 years ago. What would be the cause of elevaiton and how it should be treated?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013