SGOT, SGPT out of range, weight increase, on Udiliv. Other tests normal. What to do ?

HI DOCTOR FROM THREE YEARS MY SGOT AND SGPT ARE OUT OF RANGE BUT AFTER CONSULTING DOCTOR I GOT THEM REDUCED TO SGOT AROUND 60 AND SGPT AROUND 80 BUT RECENTLY MY WEIGHT WAS HIGH AND I TESTED IT CAME ALT 258 AND AST 114 AND MY WEIGHT IS AROUND 69 AND MY HEIGHT IS 5 FT 3 INCH. MY OTHER TESTS IN LFT AND LIPID PROFILE IS ABSOLUTELY NORMAL . I HAD BEEN TAKING UDILIV THAT HAS HELPED ME BUT I HAVE NOT CONTINUED IT.PLEASE ADVISE ME. FROM AAAAAA : KASHMIR
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013