SGOT/SGPT high. Repeated test. Values came less. Suggested liver ultrasound, biopsy. Second opinion required?

Hello doctor, Recently that is on 2nd of this month i went for a routine health checkup.Surprisingly i found that my SGOT/ SGPT values are elivated to 82/139 and platelet count is 1.28 lakh. I repeated the test after 3 days the values came douwn to 78/83 and platelet count 1.30 laks my doc also suggested me to do PT and even this PT came to be 18.5 and INR as 1.35. Note that when i had my liver function test 6 months back everything was normal. Not sure what wrong now. I tested for HepB and C both are non reactive My doctor suggested me to take hepa merz,ursocol,pantoid and a-z and he is also suggesting for liver ultrasound though i have done it as a part of my health checkup and which shows normal liver studies. He s also asking for endoscopy and liver biopsy . Please help me in this regard not sure i am on right path with this? Thanks in advance!
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013