SGOT, SGPT, cholesterol, moderate drinker, suffer from jaundice, fatty liver, chronic acidity, taken gelusil and ranitidine. Exercise?

Hi, i am 40 years of age. recently during routine check up i found SGOT 95 & SGPT 63 cholesterol 250. i am moderate drinker, weekly 4 pegs., food mostly non-oily limited qty, non veg with no red meat, weight 67 for 5 6 height. I suffered from severe Jaundice , fatty liver at the age of 8. After that i never had problem but i suffer from chronic acidity, not severe, can be controlled with gelusil or occasional ranitidine 150. Otherwise i am healthy, active, fit compare to many others of my age and no problem from health. Pl advice, how severe this findings are, how can i reduce these values without changing my lifestyle & habits much. Any exercise or therapeutic medicines without side affects which may help this. Thanks in anticipation. - Shyam
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012