Rust colored stains on hands which fade throughout the day. Hydrogen peroxide and bleach aren't helpful. Suggestions?

Hello Doctor Grief. I am Trinity Tarvin ( 12 years of age ) and since I turned 11, I have woken most more than no mornings with rust colored stains that look like smears on the palms of my hands. It doesn't do any thing but be there - as in no itching or pain- and doesn't wash off. However it fades throughout the day. I just got home from school and even tried rubbing alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, and bleach and won't come of, though is quite fainter than when I woke up. Any idea what this is?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013