Ruptured follicles, had fluid. On gonal f. When should I get IUI?

I am currently taking 150ml gonal f and I have just had my cd 11 scan in view of having iui. The radiologist said that one of my follciles has ruptured and there was fluid. I have others at 18.3, 18.2 and 15 on the right and 19.2, 16.8 on the left. The one that ruptured was 20.6. What does this mean. I currently reside in Qatar but am beingn treated in Dubai so need to act fast. Does ruptured mean I have ovulated. I haven't even taken trigger yet. When Should I be doing the IUI?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013