Ruptured ear drums following a severe influenza, smelly right ear leaking yellow liquid. Using Hydroperoxide. Treatment?

i had 2 ruptured ear drums following a severe influenza almost 3 weeks ago now went to hospital they gave me antibiotic script and sent me on my way... my left ear has healed perfect but my right ear smells so bad it made my partner vomit , its not bleeding or pussy anymore just leaks a bright yellow liquid occasionally now can i use hydryo peroxide to flush it out to help rid of the smell???
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012