Ruptured ear drum repaired. Adenoids and tonsils removed. Pain and hearing loss. Surgery suggested for cholestoma. Will it get cured?

I have had ear problems all my life. I ve had tonsils and adenoids removed. Tubes 3 x in my life. I m over 40 and just had my ruptured ear drum repaired in left ear but now my right ear is hurting, during surgery doctor took some crusting and wax out at top of ear. I ve been advised I have a small cholestoma and have surgery planned. However now my ear hurts more, burns when burping, thumps at night, sometimes itchy and feels like I can t hear as well. I m still recovering from surgery and left ear is packed with antibotic material. I m concerned what is going on with my right ear??
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012