Ruptured ear drum, ear clogging with blood and pus, hearing loss, dizziness.Emergency?

Hi, My sister who is 25 years old ruptured her ear drum last week. Her ear is clogged, full of blood and pus . She has some loss of hearing , ringing in her ear, she is in pain, she has fallen a few times from dizziness and no doctor will see her immediately. Every doctors office she calls wants to give her an appointment for a month or more. She is very worried and scared that the situation will worsen due to having to wait so long for a doctor to see her. My question to you is, Will she be OK waiting more than a month to be seen by a doctor? How dangerous is it for her ear to be filled with blood and pus for a long period of time? Please help, any information will be greatly appreciated.Thank You
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012