Ruptured ear drum, buzzing noise in ear. Taken antibiotics. Is it curable without surgery?

Dr . Sumit, i had my ear drum ruptured a week ago. i went to the ENT and they prescribed me for 1 week antibotics and since i had bad stomach they suggested me to have for 30 days B complex. The ENT mentioned to me that i have 40% eardrum rupture and told me i need to follow up after 10 days. I have a buzzing noise from the day i had the eardrum rupture until today the noise is the same. Am worried and how long will it take for me to get ok? Also i had been for the hearing test i have 46 decible hearing loss on my left ear and 15% on the right ear. I had hurt ONLY my left ear. Do i need to go for surgery or not? Will i be able to have the ear drum healed if i take care and have the medicines prescribed by the ENT? will it effect my hearing loss forever? await your urgently reply doctor. Thanks is advance for your help
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012