Ruptured cyst on ovary, fibroid below belly button, bloated, light period, lower abdominal pain. Worry?

I am a 22 year old female, 5'4 120 lbs. Last April I was told that I had a ruptured cyst on my left ovary and a new one on my right. I was also told i have a fibroid just below my belly button. Normally I have heavy painful periods, but the last 2 months they have been short light and painful. After this month, i stayed bloated when it ended and i have to urinate frequently. I have like a heartbeat feeling by my belly button and my lower abdomen feels crampy. I have also been burping alot and i feel full all the time. Is it just the cysts and fibroid or should i be worried?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013