Ruptured and tender cyst on nose, bleeding, applied antibiotic. Should I get it checked?

I have a cyst near the top of my nose that has ruptured and is tender. At first it was bleeding a lot and I lost several layers of skin when I washed it. I have just been putting antibiotic ointment on it. Now it is oozing and has not gotten any better in the last ten days. Should I go to the emergency room to have it checked?
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012
As it has not improved after it ruptured, so definitely I would advise to visit an ER near your place as oral antibiotics might be needed. In the meanwhile do hot watr compreses over the lesions and apply a good antibiotic cream like mupirocin cream two times in a day.
Hope this helped.