Runny nose, sores inside nostrils, bleeding. What to do?

Hi... For the past couple days my nose has been extremely runny. Then I developed very bad sores on the inside of the nostrils and sometimes they even bleed . It s extremely painful and I m not sure what to do and how to heal the scabs? Then I noticed that the lymphnode on the right, under my ear is swollen and sore to the touch. The right side is also the worst in my nose too and my throat is somewhat sore. What could this be? Please help!!! Thank you :)
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi and thanks for the query,
You are down with upper respiratory tract infection, do not worry.
The sores in your nose may be due to vestibulitis.
You can take pain killers after checking the dosage.
You will need an appropriate antibiotic and antibiotic cream for your nose, Please see a doctor for the same.
You can use normal saline nose drops...... 10 drops 3 times daily . It will help with the scabs.
Do warm salt water gargling 4 times daily for the sore throat.
Drink lots of warm fluids and avoid cold foods.
Dr Kishori.