Runny nose, itchy eyes, sore throat, breathlessness. Is it due to allergy?

Hi, I moved to the city for the first time in Sept. 11 (have lived in a very rural area before), and since spring began this year, I ve started to have symptoms that may be from allergies - runny nose , itchy eyes, occasionally a sore throat , even though I never showed signs of having allergies in the countryside. These symptoms have been fairly mild, so I haven t taken any medication. But today I ve been having shortness of breath for no apparent reason, and the allergy level in my city is quite high today. So I m wondering if shortness of breath can be linked to allergies. If so, what s the best course of action from here?
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012