Runny nose, excessive sneezing, headache, pain in hands, feet. Reason?

Hi For the past few weeks I have been experiencing classic allergy symptoms - runny nose , excessive sneezing , headache and temporary relief in the mornings. I am told that it could be Saharan Dust in the upper atmosphere. In addition to these symptoms I am also experiencing pains in my hands and feet. In the hands it feels like my soft tissue is inflamed and in my feet it feels like my veins are inflamed. Could these also be a result of my allergies. The pains are never always in the same spot. They seems to move up and down.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012