Runny nose, cold, fever and vomiting. Take Cetirizine, Asthaline?

My daughter 4 years old. She is having runny nose since 15 days. Last two days cough , cold, fever and vomitings with lot of flum. Dr. gave her Cetirizine , Asthaline and asked for a CBC. I want you to please let me know what the cbc results mean before going to the doctor. Total count ( WBC ) 10,500 cells/cumm Polymorphs 88% Lymphocytes 9% HCT 29.7% MCV 77.5 fL ESR 1/2 hr 20mm 1 hr 45mm can you pl. let me know what does these results mean?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012