Runny nose, blocked sinus, nausea, blood rushes to head, headache, noise in ears. Help

I have been unwell for over one week with usual cold symptoms like very runny nose, blocked up synapses, feeling nauseas but for the past 2/3 days I have been getting really severe blood rushes to my head every time put my head down, and I have a continuous headache that worsens with movement and a noise in my ears, please help. I have been taking regular paracetamol and I also have a 4 month old baby, the pain is becoming unmanageable now, thanks
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013