Runny, itchy, nose, watery eyes, sneezing, difficulty in breathing. Any ideas?

My nose is runny and itchy, my throat is also itchy and my eyes are watery I've sneezed quite a lot today, and my energy level is not exactly at top. Also i have to take deep breaths, or else i feel like I can't get enough oxygen. I don't know what is wrong with me, or if something is wrong with me.. Some days ago I visited my doctor, and he took some samples of my blood to check if i was allergic to the 5 most common allergies or something, and i was not. I wasn't like this yesterday, but i have had similar "symptoms" earlier, just not all at once. Could someone check this out, at help me understand what this might be? Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
From history it appears that you might be having allergic rhinitis giving this problem.
Due to allergy there might be having some edema in your throat giving difficulty in breathing.
Take some anti-histamine like Cetrizine or Montec lc for few days.
Avoid dust, pollen body or dumpy atmosphere.
Ok and take care.